"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 24, 2012

OrGreenic Pots & Pans



Yesterday, we picked up a new pot and pan set.  My old Teflon pans were shot (some were older than my daughter) and need replacing.

I've been checking around for a new set for a while. We spotted an ad for an OrGreenic pots and pan set at CVS.  It was on sale for $69.99.  Here's the set we got (this is an ad from somewhere else).

We went and got it (the last one there) along with an extra fry pan (separate at $19.99).  I took the above photo with my cell phone.

I tried the fry pan out this morning for cooking sausage and scrambled eggs.  It worked like a dream!  Nothing stuck to it and it was easy to clean (just a soapy sponge and rinse is all that's needed).

I saw these advertised on television ("As Seen On TV") and was impressed.  These actually worked as advertised!

No comments:

Search This Blog