"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all!

Since it is customary to have a snowy scene when discussing Christmas, I am opening this post with a snow photo (above) taken in 2007 up at the Mt. Aso Volcano National Park in Kyushu, Japan ropeway station area.

Today's going to be a kick-back day of doing vitually little or nothing.

My daughter gave me a copy of David J. Skal's Hollywood Gothic: The Tangled Web of Dracula from Novel to Stage and Screen.

I will probably have my nose in the book today while enjoying some Blue Moon Belgian White Ale.


No comments:

Search This Blog