"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reseda Mufflers & Brakes

Above, my Mustang being worked on while I had breakfast.

Like other things, parts on cars give out after a while.  I had to get a new muffler for my Mustang this morning.

Before going to a muffler shop, I checked around on the Internet for a recommended muffler shop.  I found several and Reseda Mufflers & Brakes was one of the recommended shops.

I got there around ten o'clock this morning and they had me out of there in 45 minutes.  While they did their work, I went across the driveway to a little Mexican restaurant and had an excellent Mexican breakfast of huevos and chorizo (for $5.00).

When the muffler work was done, the bill was under $200, which included the muffler, tail pipe and connector pipe (from the catalytic converter to the muffler), connectors and labor for installation.  I thought they were quite reasonable.  The old tailpipe and connector pipe were "like paper."

If you happen to live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County and need muffler/exhaust work, I recommend Reseda Mufflers & Brakes.  They are located at 7444 Reseda Blvd., Unit C, Reseda, California 91335.  Phone (818) 344-4904.

No comments:

Search This Blog