"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting Prepared

Above, Haruo Nakajima takes a break during filming of "Mothra vs. Godzilla" (1964).
Photo courtesy of Sonoe Nakajima.

Things are proceeding nicely for Haruo Nakajima's appearance at the Mad Monster Party.

Photographic prints for autographs are now being made (I saw the proofs and they look damn good, if I say so myself).  Prices for Mr. Nakajima's autographed photos hasn't been set as yet.  I am checking with Sonoe Nakajima about having his autobiography available (be forewarned, it is in Japanese, but at least the photos in it are in English).

As for myself, I am already prepared as I ordered a new shipment of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan months ago.

For more information on the Mad Monster Party, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog