"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Due For Friday Arrival For Pastor Tony Isabella

One of the things I needed to do once I returned home from Mad Monster Party was to mail the autographed photo of Haruo Nakajma to comic book writer, creator of Black Lightning, columnist and Godzilla fan Tony Isabella.  He bills himself as pastor of The First Church of Godzilla (Reform).

I accomplished this yesterday by going to the post office and mailing it to Tony.  It was a of Nakajima taking a break while filming the Frontier Missile scenes for 1964's Mothra vs. Godzilla (released here as Godzilla vs. The Thing).  I gave Tony a choice of photos and it is the one he chose.

After Nakajima signed it, I had him pose with the photo:


According to the post office, he will be getting it Friday.

UPDATE (3/28/13):  Tony Isabella reported,  "It arrived today. I am now officially the coolest damn kid on the block!"

No comments:

Search This Blog