"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Doors' Ray Manzarek Dies At 74



Before I discovered the Jimi Hendrix Experience, my favorite rock band was The Doors.

Today, sad news came in from Germany.

Music Mix reported:

Ray Manzarek, the founding keyboardist for the Doors, passed away this morning in Germany, according to a statement from his publicist. The cause was bile duct cancer.

Manzarek was the band's keyboardist.  In 1998, he wrote a memoir about his experiences, Light My Fire: My Life with The Doors, a copy resides in my bookshelf.

To read the full article, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog