"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 20, 2013

More on "Stripes Kanto"



Regarding the Stripes Kanto's running of my article, "Tokyo Tower, The Monster Magnet," I checked directly with the editor of the digital edition to see if it had been also published in their print edition and, if so, about obtaining a copy.

I received this reply:
Armand, Thank you for your note and your great story. If it runs in the print edition, we'll make sure we get you a PDF. That might be nicer than a scanned copy.
Although I was never in the military (President Richard Nixon ended the draft and our involvement in the Viet Nam war when I was 19), I am familiar with the Stars and Stripes newspaper.  In fact, my favorite comic book artist, Curt Swan, was a staff cartoonist for the paper during World War II.

It is indeed an honor to have an article deemed worthy enough for their online edition.  They definitely have my gratitude!  It is quite flattering!

To view it, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog