"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Above, Amber and I at Crazy Tokyo Sushi in February.

Another Father's Day is here.

The best part of being a father is having a daughter to be proud of.  And that certainly is the case with me.

Her Father's Day message for this year:
Happy Father's Day to my daddy, Armand Vaquer. He may not do everything I say (because I'm always right and he really should listen), but he's stepped up to the plate, taken both parental roles, and has always proved to be a stand up guy with immense character. I'm proud to be his boss, I mean daughter :)
Another aspect to Father's Day is remembering my own dad, who passed away in December 1999.  This month, he would've been 85.  He was roughly six months older than Haruo Nakajima.

To those of you with living fathers, make sure his day is special! 

No comments:

Search This Blog