"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gaijinpot At Anime Expo



My good friends at Gaijinpot announced at Facebook that they will be having a booth at the upcoming Anime Expo in Los Angeles:
GaijinPot will be at the Anime Expo Los Angeles Convention Centre from July 4 ~ 7 to answer all your questions about working and living in Japan.  
GaijinPot.com is the largest English language job board and lifestyle website for foreigners in Japan. Come see us at booth #1524 to learn more about: 
• How can I get a job in Japan? 
• Do I need a degree to work in Japan? 
• Is English spoken there? 
• How much Japanese do I need to know? 
• What kind of visa do I need? 
• Are there other jobs besides English teaching?  
• How much will I make and is it expensive to live there? 
We are here to answer all your questions about working and living in Japan so come visit us at booth #1524!  
 For more information check us out at http://s.gaijinpot.com/gp-anime 
Why do I hold Gaijinpot to such high regard?  They did this nice write-up on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan back on December 16, 2010. They interviewed me while I was in Japan and included this photo with their article:


No comments:

Search This Blog