"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 16, 2013

"The Sweetest Comeback In The History of Ever"



On my way to work last night, I stopped off at a nearby supermarket to pick up some munchies.

Lo and behold, a display of Hostess baked goods was prominently displayed.  The goods included pies, donut gems and Twinkies.  Unfortunately, I didn't see any of my favorite: Hostess Cupcakes.

Each item had a nice, catchy slogan: "The Sweetest Comeback In The History of Ever."

Well, I couldn't resist. I bought a package of Twinkies.

Welcome back!

No comments:

Search This Blog