"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Star Trek: Into Darkness



Star Trek: Into Darkness (Paramount Pictures) was released on DVD/Blu-ray today, so I hopped into my jalopy and picked up the Blu-ray.

I just finished watching it and have to give it a "thumb's up."

I found it interesting with some good acting and great special effects. There were some disappointments and twists, but I won't divulge them as they would spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

However, I enjoyed a "role reversal" scene that hearkened back to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982). It is hard to believe that 31 years have passed since the release of that movie!

The movie also includes a nice little cameo by Leonard Nimoy.

My grade: A. 

No comments:

Search This Blog