"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Corn & Comikaze Expo



As I predicted, the federal government shutdown (or slowdown, as 83% of the government was still operating) would cause a delay in Department of Agriculture farm program payments. The "shutdown" ended on October 17.

I predicted during the "shutdown" that it would cause a delay of about two weeks before payments would be made. Sure enough, my bank account is much bigger as the Department of Agriculture payment made it in (I have direct deposit) yesterday. So it took 12 days for it to make into my account. Not too bad, all things considered.

At least the Department of Agriculture has their act together!

************


Day after tomorrow, I will be participating in a discussion panel on Godzilla (2014) and Pacific Rim (2013) at Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The show opens at 1:00 P.M. (according to the schedule when I last saw it) and the panel starts at 2:00.

As I did at last year's Comikaze Expo, I will have available copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan following the panel. It will be available at a 20% discount off the cover price of $15.00. So, instead of $15.00, it will be available for $12.00. If you would like it signed, I would be happy to do so at no extra charge.

Hope to see you at the Los Angeles Convention Center at Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo!

No comments:

Search This Blog