"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Free "Entertainment" At Japanese Train Stations

While waiting for a subway or commuter train in Japan, one can check out the myriad of advertisements posted at some train stations. Japanese advertisements are interesting and some are quite humorous, even if one doesn't even speak or read the language.

Nothing like free entertainment while waiting for a train.

Here's some I saw at a commuter train station in Tokyo:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.


Have a look at my webpage; fine art prints online

Search This Blog