"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Getting Stuff Done

Above, Akira Takarada and Armand with the poster at Son of Monsterpalooza.

There were several things I wanted to get done today, including some business with Toho's Los Angeles office and to get my farm tenant a nice box of assorted See's Candies for Christmas. This tradition was started by my mom years ago and I have continued it. It is a way of saying "thank-you" for a great corn production year on the farm.

I got my business with Toho done and headed off to See's.

Another thing I wanted to get done today was to get the Godzilla poster I had actor Akira Takarada sign for me at the Son of Monsterpalooza a couple of months ago framed. I figured I'd better get it done a.s.a.p. before it gets thrashed. No amount of professional framing would make a thrashed poster look good, would it? After my business with See's Candies was done, I headed off to get the poster framed.

So, I went to the local U-Frame-It and ordered the framing. It will be nicely framed with a black matte. It will be done (they said) this week. Once it is, I'll post a photo of the finished job.

No comments:

Search This Blog