"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 26, 2013

UPS and Fed Ex In Major Delivery Screw Up



Thousands of people had their Christmas ruined by the non-delivery of packages (i.e., gifts) by the United Parcel Service (UPS).

Now it is coming out that Federal Express (Fed Ex) has also screwed up in package deliveries.

Personally, I did not order any gifts that required delivery by either UPS or Fed Ex, but I did have to re-order a car part that was allegedly delivered on December 19. It was supposedly delivered, but no package was left at my door nor was there a note indicating an attempted delivery was made. Fed Ex allegedly handed it off to the local Tarzana Post Office. I contacted them, but all I received was hand-wringing.

I had to re-order the part (which is supposedly going to be delivered tomorrow), but the Fed Ex online tracking website has shown no movement activity since Saturday.

The sender will reimburse me for the missing parcel.

For more on this story, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog