"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Working On Japan Itinerary

Above, a view of Yokohama from the Landmark Tower. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The itinerary for the upcoming trip to Japan is coming along well. I have about two days to do stuff on my own before Jonathan Bellés arrives from Spain. This will be my seventh trip to Japan.

One of the things already set is lunch with two executives of JapanTravel (formerly known as JapanTourist), which I am a contributor to.

Another is a visit to the Godzilla slide in Yokosuka at the Kurihama Flower World. While in the vicinity, I may be meeting up with a college buddy (from my Young Republicans of El Camino College days) who lives in Yokohama. I haven't seen him since the 1980s. If the meet-up comes to pass, hopefully it will, this will my first visit to Yokohama since 2005.

One of the things I am planning to do in Tokyo, souvenir-wise, is to pick up a chef's knife for Jes (I can tell she is feeling better since she asked about it today). We already have it picked out and where we'll get it. I'll probably get a few other things as well.

More things will be added as they fall into place.


No comments:

Search This Blog