"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Harold Ramis Dies At 69



Sad news that comedian, director and writer Harold Ramis passed away at age 69.

My first thought was, "I didn't know he was that old!" Then it occurred to me that he was only nine years older than me. Still, 69 is not that old (I can say that now, eh?) in this day and age.

It is hard to believe that Ghostbusters was released in 1984, thiry years ago. Thirty years?! Yeesh!

Ramis had a hand in many of the comedy classics of the 1970s and 1980s including Animal House, Caddyshack, Stripes, the aforementioned Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day.

It appears that the much-talked-about Ghostbusters III will be proceeding anyway. It was reported that Ramis's role was to be limited and that the focus would be on a new generation of Ghostbusters.

R.I.P., Harold Ramis.

No comments:

Search This Blog