"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Monster Japan Travel Guide Rates For France and Sweden

Above, Yuu Asakura with The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I returned from Japan, I have been struck by some cold virus that two sources (one being my daughter) say is going around. This hit a week ago this evening.

It is weird that I would be in freezing cold and snowy weather in Japan and made it without catching anything (then again, I was on my Vitamin C regimen), but getting back to warm Southern California, I get myself nailed by a virus.

Just going to have to ride it out.

I have self-imposed myself at home and haven't stepped out for the last two days, except to walk the dog. This gave me time to check on postage rates for shipping the print edition of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan to two countries, France and Sweden, that I received queries from.

Both countries came up with $6.04 in first-class postage for a 4.80 oz. large envelope. Add that to the price of the book ($15.00) totals $21.04.

Here's the conversions (from the Universal Currency Converter):



So, if you are from a country outside of the U.S., you can reach me at AMVaquer@aol.com and I would be happy to check on the rates for you.

No comments:

Search This Blog