"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Laura Moles (Vixxa Violet), R.I.P.

Above, Karlos Borloff and Vixxa Violet in the promo video for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

This is one of those times when it is hoped that a report on someone's passing wasn't true. 

Unfortunately, it was. Her obituary has been posted by Legacy.com through the Times Herald in Pennsylvania.

Laura Moles, best-known around show biz and modeling circles as Vixxa Violet, passed away on April 2. She was 27.

Above, Laura was already a follower (circled) of this blog before she took part in the promo
video for
The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan that was produced by Monster Madhouse.

Laura was a follower of this blog and it came as a pleasant surprise when I learned at a dinner with Jerry Moore ("Karlos Borloff" of Monster Madhouse) that she was the gal in the promo video for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan by Monster Madhouse. After this discovery, I sent her a note thanking her for "spicing up" the promo video and I posted a spotlight blog for her.

She replied with:
THANK YOU, Armand, for showcasing me!!!
I really appreciate it.
For more Vixxa Violet, please visit my free-access website: http://www.vixxaviolet.com.

XO
Vixxa
January 23, 2012 
We had a few more communications following this. It is too bad that we did not have the chance to meet in person. She seemed to be a real sweetheart. From what I've heard about her, she was a joy to be with.

R.I.P.

UPDATE (4/23/14): I have since learned the circumstances of Laura's/Vixxa's passing. All I'll say is that it was accidental in nature and very tragic. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew her but just found out of her passing. I'd love to know how it happened, if you'll tell me. I requested to connect with you today on Google+/Hangouts. Please private-message me.

Booya.......

Armand Vaquer said...

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose anything. Private message or otherwise. Sorry. - A.

Search This Blog