"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The First Use of the New Chef's Knife

Above, the knife. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As mentioned previously, one of the tasks I had to do while in Japan was to get a chef's knife at Tokyo's Kitchen Town (Kappabashi-dori) for Jes, my roomie.

We had pre-selected the knife before I headed over with Marina Menini of Kama-Asa via email. When I got there, I met up with Marina and had the knife personally engraved in no time.

Today, Jes felt well enough to do some cooking (linguini and clams) and used the knife for the first time. She liked how light it felt and it cut excellently.

I recommend Kama-Asa for your cutlery needs. Their website is www.kama-asa.co.jp. They will also ship internationally.


No comments:

Search This Blog