"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 16, 2014

I Will NOT Go See "Godzilla"



...until three days from now.

It looks like a lot of people I know couldn't wait to go see Godzilla. I would say that about 99% of them were very positive about the movie.

Unfortunately, I have to work tonight (I am at work now) and the next three nights. So, the earliest I can get to a theater will be Monday. I am looking to a daytime matinee screening. I am hopeful that the crowds will have died down by then, with the kiddies in school and people at work, so I can absorb the movie in relative peace and quiet.

With the positive vibe, it'll be worth the wait.


1 comment:

Scotty Irving said...

I enjoyed it, overall. I think you will, too!

Search This Blog