"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Godzilla On Order



Finally, I broke down and ordered a NEC Godzilla 2014 12-inch action figure yesterday.

I like the 24-inch figure better, but since room is rather scarce these days between my stuff and my roomie's, I opted instead for the 12-inch figure. I should be receiving it in the mail by next Thursday.

The design is okay (way better than the iguana that was passed off as Godzilla in 1998) except for the feet and legs. It makes Godzilla look like he has a water-retention problem (or cankles).

No comments:

Search This Blog