"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 10, 2014

13 Travel Tips To Visitors To Japan

Above, the Great Buddha of Kamakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Michael Walker, in his The Narrow Corner blog, has "13 Travel Tips To Visitors To Japan."

I enjoy reading about what others have to say about the country and their experiences there, whether or not I agree with them.

His first tip is: Skip Tokyo. Already, I have a disagreement with him. I enjoy Tokyo and I would recommend visiting the city to others. Walker may not like Tokyo, but I do. I always have a good time in Tokyo. I do agree with Walker that visitors should see places outside of Tokyo.

However, his other 12 tips I do agree with (maybe no so much with number 6, but that depends upon where you are).

To read them, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog