"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ningyo-cho Tayoi Japanese Restaurant, Roppongi Hills

Above, at lunch at Ningyo-cho Tayoi restaurant with the crew of JapanTravel.

For months, it was annoying me that I could not remember the name of the restaurant that I had lunch with the crew of JapanTravel in Roppongi Hills. I knew I picked up one of their business cards but haven't had any luck in finding it. Until now.

Above, the business card to Ningyo-cho Tayoi Japanese restaurant
and my ticket to the Tokyo City View at Mori Tower.

That was solved as I was going through my passport wallet today that I found their business card. The name of the restaurant is Ningyo-cho Tayoi. The restaurant is their Roppongi Hills minute shop.

The food was excellent and I would definitely recommend it.

Here's their address and how to get there:
Telephone B2 floor of Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 6-4-1 Roppongi Hills Metro Hat: 03-5770-8188 営業時間:昼の部/11:00~14:30 夜の部/17:00~23:15 Hours: Part / 17 of 30 nights: 00 to 23: 15 00 ~ 14: Part / 11 noon
東京メトロ日比谷線 六本木駅より徒歩1分 1 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Roppongi Station 都営大江戸線 六本木駅より徒歩4分 A 4-minute walk from Toei Oedo Line Roppongi Station
Their website can be accessed by going here.

Above, a shot of the Tokyo Skytree from Tokyo City View. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following lunch, I went up to the Tokyo City View observation level on the 52nd floor of the Mori Tower. I found my ticket to that as well.

No comments:

Search This Blog