"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just In Time For Halloween



My CD of "The Original Music From Dark Shadows" arrived in the mailbox today. I am playing it now as I write this.

So far, the sound quality is excellent. I already have this album in cassette, bought when it first came out in 1969. It it well worn (still playable, though).

This edition has some bonuses (the radio interviews) that were not in the original album.

The tracks are:

1. Opening Themes: Dark Shadows/Collinwood
2. I'll Be With You, Always
3. Josette's Theme
4. A Darkness At Collinwood
5. Meditations
6. Night Of The Pentagram
7. When I Am Dead
8. No.1 At The Blue Whale
9. Shadows Of The Night (Quentin's Theme)
10. The Secret Room
11. Epitaph
12. Seance
13. I, Barnabas
14. Back At The Blue Whale
15. The Old House
16. Epilogue/Dark Shadows
17. Radio Interviews (1968)-Jonathan Frid, Grayson Hall, Roger Davis, Humbert Allen Astredo...
18. Radio Interview (1969)-David Selby


Above, Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins.

Just in time for Halloween!

No comments:

Search This Blog