"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Guess Who's A Finalist For The 2015 Miss Universe Japan Okayama?

Above, Miki  and Armand at Crazy Tokyo Sushi in Tarzana.

It is always great to hear when friends have made a major accomplishment in their lives.

Such is the case of Miki, one of the models I photographed to promote The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

Miki announced that she made it as a finalist in the 2015 Miss Universe Japan Okayama over at Facebook:
I'm pleased to announce that I am officially selected as one of the finalists of 2015 Miss Universe Japan Okayama, and I won the 3rd prize!! It means a lot to me, especially considering the fact that it was my first time to participate in a pageant among many experienced candidates. It makes me proud of myself to be one of those representing my country.
Well, Miki, we're proud of you over here, too! Congratulations! 

1 comment:

Vaughn Banks said...

Congratulations to Miki. Hope you win the crown.

Search This Blog