"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Message From Noel Neill's Manager

Above, Larry Ward at the Superman Celebration luncheon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.
Jim Nolt, the head honcho over the Superman Celebration weekend of last August, received the following message from Larry Ward (Noel Neill's manager) this morning:
Hi, Jim - I wanted to let you know that I received the DVD of the George Celebration and I wanted to thank you for your kindness and generosity. I'll haul it on over and show it to Noel in a few days, but I'll skip over my little part in the luncheon. I know Noel will enjoy seeing some of her friends again; it'll bring her much joy. 
Again, thank you for everything. Larry
It is nice to know that, although Noel couldn't attend the celebration, she will be seeing for herself all of the events of that weekend, including the dedication of the plaque with her image on it.

She will definitely enjoy seeing the DVD, which was professionally made.

1 comment:

Search This Blog