"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Monster Island News: "Top Ten Comic Book Stories of 2014"

Above, model Constance Nunes at Comikaze Expo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Ken Hulsey over at Monster Island News (a pop-culture blog that I also contribute to) has posted his list of "The Top Ten Comic Book Stories of 2014."

While I no longer buy comic books (I have occasionally checked some out and am not impressed, especially with DC's "New 52" line of crud), I did take a look at the list and found that my write-up on "Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo 2014" made number two on the list. It is an attention-getter with my photo of model Constance Nunes proudly displayed (a different one from the one above). I sent the article to Constance.

To see the full list, go here.


No comments:

Search This Blog