"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 23, 2015

February 2014 Tokyo Snowstorms

Above, the morning after the February 14 storm in Ueno. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

On February 8, 2014 (almost a year ago), I arrived at Narita International Airport for a business vacation in Japan.

Unknown to me at the time of my arrival, so did one of the biggest snowstorms to hit the Tokyo area in years. Snow is not unusual in Tokyo, but the severity of the two storms (the second one arrived the night of February 14) to hit within the week were unusually strong.

It also snowed lightly between the two storms during the week.

I noticed that several people took videos of the February 8 and 14 snowstorms. I thought I would post some for your enjoyment.










No comments:

Search This Blog