"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fifth Anniversary



Today is the fifth anniversary of my mom's passing of total renal failure at Providence Tarzana Medical Center about 24 hours following emergency surgery.

It is unreal to think that five years have now passed. It seems like time passes faster after a family member passes away. It is already fifteen years since my dad passed away of lymphoma. I still miss them both.

I remember the night my mom died like it was yesterday. One blessing about the way she passed away: she didn't have to languish for years in a nursing home. She basically died on her feet, she would have wanted it that way.

She is also missed every day by family and friends.

The photo below was taken of the San Gabriel Mountains on the day of her funeral at Riverside National Cemetery by my cousin Julie.



No comments:

Search This Blog