"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 20, 2015

Tsunagu Japan: 13 Things That Would Probably Surprise You In Japan

Above, public places like this Shibuya intersection are typically clean, despite
the fact that it is sometimes hard to find a trash can. Photo by Armand Vaquer.
Tsunagu Japan has another one of those lists of Japan for potential visitors to ponder over.

The latest is "13 Things That Would Probably Surprise You In Japan." Some of the 13 things have been covered in other lists by other people. But there are some that I noticed that haven't been covered.

Before going through the 13 things, they wrote:
As I have mostly spent my childhood overseas, I can say that I was nearly a foreigner when I came to Japan 8 years ago. I lived overseas for 4 years before my arrival. Here are 13 things that surprised me (but are fairly common) at  Japan. 
To see what may surprise you about Japan, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog