"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 17, 2015

Jim Beaver's "Verdigris"

Above, Jim Beaver at last summer's Superman Celebration luncheon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A nice note was received this evening from actor/writer (and George Reeves fan) Jim Beaver (Deadwood):
I don’t know if you’re aware that my play VERDIGRIS is running at Theatre West. We’ve played 5 weeks and only have 2 left (we close April 26). The reviews have been rather extraordinary, and I’m deeply, deeply proud of this production.  In addition to writing it, I’m in it, too.

I should have sent this weeks ago, but I’m always running behind.  I hope, though, that you can manage to see this.  It’s something I would be deeply grateful for.  We have particular need of a strong audience this weekend, especially Sunday the 19th at 2 pm.
I wasn't aware of Jim's play until I received his note. In checking the website for Theatre West, I found the play to be interesting and I am going to try to attend Sunday's performance.

If you are in Los Angeles and would like something to do and have a good time doing it, you ought to head over to Studio City (the theater is across the 101 Freeway from Universal City).

For details, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog