"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's Here!

When I ordered the Canon 55-250mm telephoto zoom lens for my Canon Rebel T5i camera, I knew it would probably cutting it close to when we are headed off to Yellowstone.

Officially, the USPS tracking indicated originally that it would be due to arrive June 23, the day we're leaving. I contacted the shipper and they said that it would be more likely that it would arrive sooner.

Sure enough, it arrived today! Now I am ready to use it while touring Yellowstone National Park. It will come in handy when we see herds of bison or, if we're lucky, bears or wolves.

Here's the lens mounted on the camera:


No comments:

Search This Blog