"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 15, 2015

My Mini-Raid At Best Buy



As we are nearing the vacation trip to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, it dawned on me that it would be necessary for me to get a larger camera bag as the one I currently have barely fits two cameras and I plan on bringing three of them (the ol' reliable Canon Powershot, the new Canon Rebel T5i and ol' the Sharp camcorder). Therefore, I went to Best Buy and bought a new camera bag (pictured above). A comparable sized bag at a local camera shop would have cost me twice the amount that I paid.

Provided the package arrives on time (the shipper is cutting it close), I will also need to pack my new Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens that I ordered last evening into the bag. If it doesn't arrive in time, at least my Canon Powershot has a pretty decent zoom lens feature that I can use instead.

My old tripod, I found, has a busted leg. It is totally useless as a "two-pod". So, into the trash it went. (It's a good thing I checked it before I went to Best Buy.) While I was at Best Buy, I also bought a new tripod. It's a good thing I bought the bag at the same time. I needed to find a tripod that extends to at least 42", but also closes up to a size that would allow it to fit into the bag.

Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Search This Blog