"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 13, 2015

"Love & Mercy" Available On DVD and Blu-ray September 15



The movie that I called the best movie I've seen all year, Love & Mercy, a biopic on The Beach Boys singer and songwriter Brian Wilson, will be available on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday (September 15).

This is one non-science-fiction or special effects movie I am looking forward to being added to my movie library.

UPDATE (September 17): I picked up the Blu-ray and was not disappointed. Great transfer and very good extras. 

No comments:

Search This Blog