"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Month Already...



...since Siren died.

It is hard to believe how fast a month has passed since my cat Siren passed away age the ripe old age of 18 years on September 29. Well, the time did go fast thanks also to the trip to Japan.

At present, I am leaning towards getting another cat. I mentioned this to my daughter Amber late last week and she still feels it's "too soon" for getting another cat. I suppose I will have to wait a while.

I do miss coming home to be greeted by a pet demanding to be fed and get attention.

No comments:

Search This Blog