"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Return To Chicago...?

Above, a view of Chicago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Recently, Denise and I had been talking about visiting Chicago.

One day, I happened to mention that it would be fun to make a trek to G-FEST in The Beast to the "Windy City" and see national parks and other places along the way and back. Strangely, she said she also was thinking that she'd like to go to Chicago. Since I plan to retire in February, I'll have plenty of time on my hands to do so. I figure two weeks for the trek would be enough.

That possibility took a major step forward as J. D. Lees and I have reestablished contact after nearly six years. So, if all works out good, I will most likely be able see all my good friends at the convention next year.

It has been a long time coming.

No comments:

Search This Blog