"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 9, 2015

The Time Is Getting Near...

Above, the Godzilla statue in Hibiya. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The finishing touches for my upcoming Japan trip are nearly done.

The itinerary has been set and all hotel reservations have been made and paid for. So all that's left to do is to pack up.

The last thing to do is to give the restaurant the final head count for the dinner party I am throwing while in Tokyo. This will be done before I head over.

I am debating on whether to have some work done on my car while I am in Japan. The brakes are beginning to make noise and those need to be checked and replaced, if necessary. Along with that, some work needs to be done on the cooling system. I will probably have the work done and pick up the car on the way home.

One of the things I plan to do in Japan is to take plenty of photographs to choose from for the cover of the next edition of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. The new Canon camera will be used for this. I have plenty of photographs I can use, but I want to take more in the event that one comes out so great that it would be an easy decision to make. We'll see.

No comments:

Search This Blog