"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 16, 2015

Asakusa Sushizanmai

Above, the Sushizanmai Asakusa restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Back in December 2010, I paid a visit to the Tsukiji Fish Market and, following that, had breakfast at a restaurant in the Jogai marketplace next to it.

The restaurant I had my meal was the Sushizanmai restaurant. There, I had a platter of assorted tuna sushi. That was the best sushi meal I've ever eaten.

During last month's trip to Japan, I spotted Sushizanmai's Asakusa restaurant as we were leaving the Studio Nanairo after Denise's photo shoot. It was directly across the street from the studio. I made a mental note to go there for dinner.

Well, I did go there for dinner and, following that, had lunch there the next day. I wasn't disappointed. The meals were great!

So, if you are in Asakusa and want to partake in a great sushi meal, Sushizanmai is the place to go!

No comments:

Search This Blog