"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 23, 2015

New Article Submitted To JapanTravel

Above, Geoff Day (far left) and Armand (far right) at lunch with the JapanTravel team last year.

Now that I am getting (somewhat) comfortably settled into my retirement (although I've been told it takes about three months to really get used to it), I now have time to tend to other avenues of writing.

Finally, after several months, I submitted a new article at JapanTravel.com.

JapanTravel began two years ago as JapanTourist and has steadily grown since that time with a great stable of contributors. I've been with them pretty much from the beginning.

Last year, while I was in Tokyo, I met for lunch with operations manager Geoff Day and two other members of the JapanTravel in Roppongi Hills.

Once the new article is approved, I will post a notice on this blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog