"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ready For The New Arrival!

Above, the water pagoda and food bowls. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I am now ready for our new arrival, Sierra.

On the way to picking up Denise from work (her Ford was in the shop with sensor problems), I stopped at Camping World in Newhall to pick up a couple of pet bowl sets (one for the house and one for the RV) that are pretty much mess-resistant, at least on the floors.


Although I have pet bowls already, and in good shape, they are old and were used by Buttons and Siren. As Sierra is a kitten, I thought I'd start things off on a fresh note with new things for her. She won't be "Hand-Me-Down Sierra". The new bowls are the same type so Sierra won't have any issues about different food bowls when she goes from the house to the RV.

Food and cat litter were bought a few nights ago.

Tomorrow is the day that I pick her up from the vet to bring her home for the first time. I don't know who is more excited, Amber or me.

It will be nice to have a cat running around the place again. 

No comments:

Search This Blog