"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 31, 2016

End of January

Above, the front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's the last day of January and we are ending the month with rain, which is what we in California need.

Also, I am ending the month with an annoying head cold, which is what I don't need. I don't know where I came from but apparently Denise and I caught it at the same time from somewhere. Mine hit me a bit harder. Still, it is not as bad as the one that hit me back in November. That cold was brutal.

I am gearing up to get started on the updated edition of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. The plan is to begin work while my "other half" is in Atlanta for three weeks so I am kept occupied during that time.

Right now, I am trying to decide what photograph to use for the cover. Having a lot of photographs on hand that could be used doesn't make the task any easier. It just complicates the selection process. 

No comments:

Search This Blog