"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 11, 2016

Have To Buy A New Suit


Well, I had to say farewell today to my blue suit. I've had it for about six years.

At my aunt's funeral yesterday, I noticed that the jacket was apparently attacked by Mothra as there were holes in the fabric in different areas. That's why I kept on my wool overcoat.

I went to Tarzana cleaners today to see if they could fix it, but it was too far gone. Even if they were able to, it would have cost me around $35 per hole. There were three just in one area. So, I told them to just chuck it.

No comments:

Search This Blog