"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 7, 2016

San Diego Bound

Above, The Beast at the West Entrance/Yellowstone KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Concerning the matter over the Winnebago & TriMark Safety Recall #15V-510, an appointment has been made to have The Beast's house door deadbolt lock looked at and, if necessary, fixed. I haven't had any problems with it to date.

Since I bought The Beast at a dealer in San Diego, I may as well make it a mini-vacation down there.

It has been a while since I visited my grandfather's grave at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery on Point Loma, so I'd like to stop there. After which, maybe go to the San Diego Zoo or Sea World.

I'll see if Denise would like to go and we can take her boy to one of those parks and camp down there (this may be dicey since she plans to go to Atlanta around that time). It'll be a good way to celebrate my birthday, too.

No comments:

Search This Blog