"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Don Glut's Monster Museum

Above, Jerry "Karlos Borloff" Moore and Don Glut. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Several years ago, horror host Karlos Borloff (Jerry Moore) of Monster Madhouse paid a visit to the "House of Glut" in Burbank, California. I met them later for dinner at a local Italian restaurant (if this is the same visit, I think it is). Above, is a photo of Borloff and Glut during that visit.

Earlier, Borloff shot a tour of Glut's home museum on video. It is posted on YouTube, but I have embedded it here so you won't have to search for it.



Here's a more recent photo of Glut with yours truly (taken by Yuu Asakura with my crappy cell phone camera) during my stop at Glut's to present to him a plush toy of Dino, the mascot of Sinclair Oil. I had a quest to find some for Don and myself after I saw some at a gas station in Yellowstone National Park last June. I wanted to buy them then, but I was on a tour and time was pressing and the gas station was crowded.

Above, Don Glut and Armand in the kitchen with the Sinclair plush. Photo by Yuu Asakura.

No comments:

Search This Blog