"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fire In Tarzana

Above, a view from Village Walk. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We had a little excitement in ol' Tarzana today.

I went out to the Village Walk shopping center in Tarzana to pick up a couple of things at the T. J. Maxx store when, as I was walking out, several fire trucks and police cars rushed to the street immediately behind the Village Walk.

Above, the tree is still smoldering. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went over to the Starbucks store to get a Cafe Mocha and heard someone say that a tree caught fire. The smell of smoke and falling ash were evident (as was falling in my apartment's parking lot when I got home).

I wandered over and took a couple of photos with my cell phone. By then, the fire was almost out with the tree still smoldering.


No comments:

Search This Blog