"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Beast's Anniversary, Part 2

Above, during our visit last year.

As mentioned yesterday, today marks the first anniversary of my purchase of The Beast.

I also mentioned yesterday that on the way home from La Mesa RV in San Diego, I stopped in for a visit with my Aunt Rose and cousins in Mission Viejo (since it was on the way).

Unknown to me then, it would be the last time I would see my aunt alive. She passed away last month.

I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for taking that opportunity to visit with her a year ago. 

No comments:

Search This Blog