"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 29, 2016

Cell Phone Platrix Clamp-Out Photos

While at this year's Spring clamp-out of Platrix Chapter No. 2, E Clampus Vitus at the Keene Ranch near the Tehachapi Loop, I mainly used my Canon camera.

But, sometimes, I didn't have the camera with me, so I used the camera in my cell phone.

I have posted some already, but here's some that I hadn't:

Above, the Platrix store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, for the first time in years, the banner is on display. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Friday evening rainstorm. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Peter Lebeck Chapter's store trailer arrives. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Brandy Alexander tables Saturday morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the caterer preparing Saturday night's dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the PBC interrogation. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog