"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Preparations

Above, The Beast on leveling blocks so the refrigerator will work. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Preparations for my little jaunt to Yosemite National Park are underway.

The clothes I'll need are stowed away as is non-perishable foodstuffs. The Beast is up on leveling blocks so that the propane refrigerator and freezer can start cooling. It has been about three hours since I turned on the refrigerator/freezer. It takes about eight hours to get to the proper temperature.

All I have to do tomorrow is to load up a few more things and the food that will go into the refrigerator and get Sierra all ready and inside the RV.

Since Denise can't go due to work, we are going out tonight.

I will be leaving tomorrow and will spend the first night in Fresno. Then, I will head to Yosemite Saturday morning from Fresno.

No comments:

Search This Blog