"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Beast Has Been Flawless

Above, at a viewpoint stop in Yosemite National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Each time I've taken my Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R out on a trip convinces me more than ever that I made the right decision to buy it last year. It performed like a champ during my Yosemite trip.

Above, at North Pines campground in Yosemite. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It has been trouble-free in each of my trips, and I've had it for over a year, whether they be short ones or longer ones. I cannot sing its praises any more than that.

It is on a Ford E-350 chassis with Triton V10 engine. It is great for uphill mountain driving.

Above, at North Pines campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The systems in the "house section" have been working with no problems. The stove is flawless. The plumbing system (including shower and toilet) have been trouble-free. The house heater warms up the inside in no time. The electric awning has give me no problems. Electrically, it has been problem-free. And, the ducted air conditioning system has also worked great.

Above, at North Pines campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

If one is in the market to buy a recreational vehicle, I definitely recommend Winnebago.

Yes, this is a product endorsement!

No comments:

Search This Blog